
So I realize that I have not updated this since October...things have been busy and now I feel like there is so much to update that it seems overwhelming to write it all. I will do my best!
First things first...Ellie is going to be a big sister!! My due date is June 26th. Ellie will have just turned 2 when the new baby arrives. Much to our friends dismay we are not finding out the sex again.
We had an ultrasound on January 30th and the baby looked great. The technican gave us a ton of photos...we even got to see the baby in 4-D!
First things first...Ellie is going to be a big sister!! My due date is June 26th. Ellie will have just turned 2 when the new baby arrives. Much to our friends dismay we are not finding out the sex again.
We had an ultrasound on January 30th and the baby looked great. The technican gave us a ton of photos...we even got to see the baby in 4-D!

No comments:
Post a Comment