So it has been about 2 months since I have written last, and I don't really know where to begin. First off, Ellie's Great Grandpa past away. He was diagnosed with cancer and passed away in early May. I was very happy that I got the opportunity to see him once last time. I am very sadden by the fact that he never got to meet Ellie, but I know that he will always look after her. My grandmother passed away 9 years ago, and I think our whole family finds peace knowing they are together again.
Our little Ellie has now officially entered the world of being a Toddler. She turned 1 in May and we had a party for her at Monkey Business. With her being such a big girl now, she is trying all kinds of new foods, her favorite is still cheese.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment